10 Amazing Braided Hairstyles Tutorials ❀ Cool Braids That Are Actually Easy
6 Easy and Cute Braided Hairstyles to Try
- Pick up two strands of hair high up on the crown of the head.
- Take a piece of hair from the left strand, cross it under, and join it with the right strand.
- Take a piece of hair from the right strand, cross it under, and join it with the left strand.
- Take a piece of hair from the left strand again, cross it under, and join it with the right one.
- Now take a piece of hair from the left, next to where you originally picked up hair; also cross this piece of hair under, and join it with the right side.
- Do the same on the other side.
- Continue like this all the way down until you have incorporated all the hair. Then make an inverted fishtail braid without adding hair. Remember to continue to cross the strands of hair under and join the opposite side.
- Pull on the braid to add volume.
Video: 6 Easy and Cute Braided Hairstyles to Try[Super Funny JB]
Before You Buy a New TV, Read This
That Amazing McDonalds Deal You Saw on Facebook Its One Big Scam
How to Patent an Invention
Cute Watches for Teen Girls-30 Amazing Watches You Will Love
Natural face cleansing tips for women at home
The Secret to ColoredEyeliner
3 Stretches For Tight Hips
Is Prostate Inflammation a Risk Factor for Prostate Cancer
Chrissy Teigen Has the Worlds Coolest Hairdressers, So Yes, We Want Her Hair
Usertalk: Navdeep singh
Buddhist Meditation – What Is It And How To Do It
Stylish Accessories: 20 Ways to Wear Books
Date: 15.12.2018, 23:15 / Views: 61453